Friday, July 15, 2011

I Like Movies

I like movies. I like a simple story, a complex story, a good cast, a memorable musical score, a good fight scene, bring me to the edge of my seat, thought provoking, and a meaningful message. You wont find that in every movie, and I am not looking for that in every movie I watch. I just want to be entertained and those are the aspects that bring that satisfaction. I don't get caught up in cinematography, and all that stuff that the Oscars is about. I am easily entertained. For example, some of my favorite movies are Dumb and Dumber, Sound of Music, The Back to the Future Series, Sandlot, Breakfast Club, Remember the Titans, 310 to Yuma, Forrest Gump, Marry Poppins, and Fletch. It is a pretty wide range of movies.

My goal is to give a personal review of current movies, and also bring back some movies from the past. I am not going to be able to see all the movies coming out, but I will see most of the popular movies (except Harry Potter, haven't seen any of them and just not interested, sorry).

If you want me to see a movie just ask, hopefully I can give a review that will give you a good idea if you will like it. I will try to give my thoughts on past movies so you can base my thoughts towards yours. I am a big fan of blockbuster, not Netflix, and with the recent price increase for all you Netflix subscribers, I am sorry but come join Blockbuster. (Not sure if you knew but all non new releases are a dollar for a day, that's better than Redbox, which I wouldn't use if I didn't have a bunch of coupons from work). Plus there is just something nice about going out to Blockbuster and getting a movie, getting some ice cream and going home and enjoying the film.

3 comments:

  1. Nice! If you need any help watching these movies you have some neighbors who would be happy to oblige...haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read your reviews. You haven't steered me wrong yet.

    p.s. I'm thinking of breaking up with netflix

    ReplyDelete